Account Executive (Porsche)
Client Services | Mobility, Bournemouth
Who are we?
We are April Six Mobility, a Marketing and Communications agency with 35 years of experience, that specialises in working with the most exciting, forward thinking mobility brands and manufacturers. We’re based in a beautiful converted barn on the rural edge of Bournemouth, but still just a 20-minute drive from some of the best beaches in Dorset. Yes, we’re a little spoilt and we know it!
How do we do it?
Our unique fusion of in-house creative, strategy, data, back and front-end developers means that we are able to use creativity to change human behavior. We do this by originating highly relevant and connected human experiences, in whatever form is needed. Using our three values ‘Be Curious’, ‘Be Fearless’ and ‘Be One’, we inspire people to change the way they think about mobility. Check out Aprilsix.com for more on this.
So, who are we looking for?
We are looking for a passionate Account Executive to work in our Porsche team to work with Porsche Centres across the country and help support and deliver their marketing communications for them.
Reporting into the Senior Account Director, you will need to be capable of working in a fast paced environment and have a good attention to detail. You will need to be good at prioritising multiple demands and dealing with a wide variety of responsibilities; from dealing with client requests, to managing production of assets.
You will love getting stuck into the detail, get excited about finding new ways to solve problems and thrive on accurate delivery. You will have the ability to think creatively and be able to work collaboratively to find the most effective way of getting the job done. Above all we are looking for someone we will enjoy working with, who has a positive can-do attitude, and who can be fully trusted and relied upon.
This role is perfect for somebody starting out their career in marketing and advertising, no prior agency experience is required, although this would be an advantage.
What are the key responsibilities?
- Working with Porsche Centres across the country to assist them in creating marketing assets for their customers
- Assisting the internal Porsche team and client to deliver national comms
- Briefing and managing projects through the agency, liaising with team members, studio and digital and checking the work has been delivered as per the brief
- Supporting bigger creative campaigns and productions
- Helping set up and create campaigns across both print and digital channels
- Supporting of administrative tasks
Is there any specific experience, skills or qualifications needed?
- Understanding of the basic elements of advertising and marketing process.
- Understanding of digital projects and processes would be ideal
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Excellent communication style
- Experience of handling multiple stakeholders and multi-tasking
- Experience of building strong customer relationships.
- IPA Membership with True professional development – we look to support creative skills growth with internal support and coaching, alongside online and in-person training and courses
- Room to Grow appraisal system with individualised growth objectives and real time feedback
- 28 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays.) After 5 years’ continuous service, an additional 2 days’ holiday per year
- Health Care cash back scheme
- Daily Fruit bowl and Breakfast essentials
- Refer A Friend Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Reward & Recognition Scheme
- Beer Fridge Friday
- Tons of free parking
- Remote working options available
- The chance to join April Six’s world-beating frisbee and surfing teams!