Senior Account Executive (Porsche)
Client Services | Mobility, Bournemouth
Who are we?
We are April Six Mobility, a Marketing and Communications agency with 35 years of experience, that specialises in working with the most exciting, forward thinking mobility brands and manufacturers. We’re based in a beautiful converted barn on the rural edge of Bournemouth, but still just a 20-minute drive from some of the best beaches in Dorset. Yes, we’re a little spoilt and we know it!
How do we do it?
Our unique fusion of in-house creative, strategy, data, back and front-end developers means that we are able to use creativity to change human behavior. We do this by originating highly relevant and connected human experiences, in whatever form is needed. Using our three values ‘Be Curious’, ‘Be Fearless’ and ‘Be One’, we inspire people to change the way they think about mobility. Check out Aprilsix.com for more on this.
So, who are we looking for?
We are looking for a passionate Senior Account Executive to work in our Porsche team (project side) to help support and deliver their marketing communications.
Reporting into the Senior Account Manager, you will need to be capable of working in a fast paced environment and have a good attention to detail. You will need to be good at prioritising multiple demands and dealing with a wide variety of responsibilities; from dealing with client requests, to managing campaigns, to being responsible for the finance and reporting on projects.
You will love getting stuck into the detail, get excited about finding new ways to solve problems and thrive on accurate delivery. You will have the ability to think creatively and be able to work collaboratively to find the most effective way of getting the job done. Above all we are looking for someone we will enjoy working with, who has a positive can-do attitude, and who can be fully trusted and relied upon.
What are the key responsibilities?
- Taking ownership for the status and finance on projects going through the team. Including updating status reports, invoicing and billing
- Briefing and managing projects through the agency, liaising with team members, studio and digital and checking the work has been delivered as per the brief
- Supporting bigger creative campaigns and productions
- Helping set up and create campaigns across both print and digital channels
- Reporting on response rates and campaign performance
- Supporting of administrative tasks
Is there any specific experience, skills or qualifications needed?
- Understanding of the basic elements of advertising and marketing process.
- Understanding of digital projects and processes would be ideal
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Experience of agency process and systems a plus
April Six embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We’re committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We’re an equal opportunity employer and to reflect our global position, we embrace best practice approaches to diversity and inclusion in the regions where we operate.
- IPA Membership with True professional development – we look to support creative skills growth with internal support and coaching, alongside online and in-person training and courses
- Room to Grow appraisal system with individualised growth objectives and real time feedback
- 28 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays.) After 5 years’ continuous service, an additional 2 days’ holiday per year
- Health Care cash back scheme
- Daily Fruit bowl and Breakfast essentials
- Refer A Friend Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Reward & Recognition Scheme
- Beer Fridge Friday
- Tons of free parking
- Remote working options available
- The chance to join April Six’s world-beating frisbee and surfing teams!