Client Services | Technology, North America
April Six is a global B2B marketing agency working with some of the world’s most innovative technology brands. With global offices in the US, United Kingdom, Singapore, and Germany, we specialize in delivering exceptional strategic marketing and results-driven integrated campaigns that cross media and regional barriers. Our North America division is continuing to expand our team of talented modern marketers to meet the growing needs of our industry-leading clients. As we expand our footprint, we are looking for team members to join our current remote workforce in San Francisco, San Diego, Seattle, Austin, or Boston.
We’re currently recruiting for an Account Manager who is eager to build on their foundational skills of modern marketing through fast-paced, hands-on management of client projects. You’ll play a pivotal role in keeping our projects on track, guiding day-to-day project management and facilitating positive relationships with clients.
- Serve as the day-to-day agency contact on identified accounts, creating positive relationships with key clients and delivering quality work that reflects the values and priorities of April Six
- Build positive relationships with clients through consist delivery of quality work, leading client status calls, email updates, and providing clear actionable next steps
- Facilitate communication with Creative, Strategy, Operations, and Management teams as needed, including ensuring weekly resourcing of team members across various projects
- Serve as the voice of the client when communicating with internal teams and as the voice of the agency when communicating with clients
- Facilitate alignment of client expectations and work being developed according to approved briefs
- Manage internal communications for client projects, including timelines and status updates
- Coordinate and lead stakeholder meetings, follow up on next steps, and provide updates to projects assigned
- Proactively manage projects to ensure timely delivery of creative assets to clients and internal management of final creative deliverables
- Act on behalf of clients and the agency, identifying opportunities for improving the work, the relationship, and the efficiency of the partnership.
- Deliver oral and written recommendations effectively, logically and concisely to support delivery against client goals and expectations
- Work closely with Sr. Account Manager to ensure Quality Assurance is paramount throughout any given project from creative development through to execution
- Conduct ongoing industry/competitive/marketing research to support new client work
- Become an active, positive member of the agency team through non-client related special projects, initiatives, and activities
Essential Skills & Attributes:
- 2-5 years’ experience in Marketing or Advertising, preferably familiar with B2B global campaigns
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong creative, strategic and time management skills
- Skilled with PowerPoint, Word, and Excel experience is a requirement, and knowledge of Photoshop and Asana is a plus
- Ambitious and eager to learn
- Flexible and thinks with a dual-minded approach: you’re highly creative but are also process-driven, think at scale, and identify solutions to problems
- Digitally connected and curious
April Six embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We’re committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We’re an equal opportunity employer and to reflect our global position, we embrace best practice approaches to diversity and inclusion in the regions where we operate.
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Health and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Access to ongoing training & development
- Remote working options available