Client Services | Mobility, Bournemouth
Who are we?
We are April Six Mobility, a Marketing and Communications agency with 35 years of experience, that specialises in working with the most exciting, forward thinking mobility brands and manufacturers.
How do we do it?
Our unique fusion of in-house creative, strategy, data, back and front-end developers means that we are able to use creativity to change human behavior. We do this by originating highly relevant and connected human experiences, in whatever form is needed. Using our three values #BeCurious, #BeFearless and #BeOne, we inspire people to change the way they think about mobility.
So, who are we looking for?
We are looking for a passionate Account Manager to work in our Porsche team to help support and deliver their marketing communications. You will be ready to take that next step in managing people and projects, becoming a central pillar of the team and leading projects, processes and ways of working.
Reporting into the Senior Account Manager and Account Director, you will need to be a self-starter, capable of working in a fast paced environment and have a good attention to detail. You will need to be good at prioritising multiple demands and dealing with a wide variety of responsibilities; from dealing with client requests, to managing campaigns, to being responsible for the finance and reporting on projects with the support of the Account Executives.
You will love getting stuck into the detail, get excited about finding new ways to solve problems and thrive on accurate delivery. You will have the ability to think creatively and be able to work collaboratively to find the most effective way of getting the job done. Above all we are looking for someone we will enjoy working with, who has a positive can-do attitude, and who can be fully trusted and relied upon.
What are the key responsibilities?
- Building and maintaining strong Client relationships and to be the first point of contact for the Client on day to day matters.
- Managing projects and leading the team on a day to day basis to ensure the Client needs are being met and exceeded.
- Ensuring the quality of briefs and creative work meet expectations and allow the agency to deliver the best possible solutions for the Client
- Negotiating and gaining approval from the Client for all projects and creative work and to ensure that work is carried out to these agreements.
- Presenting (verbally and in writing) the Agency’s proposals and recommendations effectively, logically and concisely.
- Responsibility for day to day budget management, monitoring all job costs, and obtaining approval before spend is committed.
- Forecasting of agency income and resource requirements
Is there any specific experience, skills or qualifications needed?
- Experience of agency process and systems and a good understanding of advertising and marketing best practices
- Proven track record of building strong client relationships
- Managing and delivering the origination of through the line marketing communications
- B2B and Automotive experience is a plus
- Excellent organizational, presentation and communication skills
April Six embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We’re committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We’re an equal opportunity employer and to reflect our global position, we embrace best practice approaches to diversity and inclusion in the regions where we operate.
- IPA Membership with True professional development – we look to support creative skills growth with internal support and coaching, alongside online and in-person training and courses
- Room to Grow appraisal system with individualised growth objectives and real time feedback
- 28 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays.) After 5 years’ continuous service, an additional 2 days’ holiday per year
- Health Care cash back scheme
- Daily Fruit bowl and Breakfast essentials
- Refer A Friend Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Reward & Recognition Scheme
- Beer Fridge Friday
- Tons of free parking
- Remote working options available
- The chance to join April Six’s world-beating frisbee and surfing teams!