Marketing Account Manager
Client Services | Mobility, Remote
- Salary: £32,000-£40,000
Account Manager – Porsche
April Six Mobility
Remote (with occasional travel to various offices)
£32,000 -£40,000 (DOE) + Benefits
Who are we?
We are April Six Mobility, a specialist Marketing and Communications agency with 35 years of experience, focused on working with the most exciting, forward thinking mobility brands and manufacturers. We’re based in a beautifully converted barn on the rural edge of Bournemouth, but still just a 20-minute drive from some of the best beaches in Dorset. Yes, we’re a little spoilt and we know it!
So, who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager to work in our Porsche team to help support and deliver their marketing communications across Porsche Centres in the North of the UK. With two Account Executives reporting into you, you will be ready to take that next step in managing people and projects, becoming a central pillar of the team and leading projects, processes and ways of working.
Reporting into the Senior Account Director, you will need to be a self-starter, capable of working in a fast-paced environment and have a good attention to detail. You will need to be good at prioritising multiple demands and dealing with a wide variety of responsibilities; from dealing with client requests, to managing campaigns, to being responsible for the finance and reporting on projects with the support of the Account Executives.
You will have the ability to think creatively and be able to work collaboratively to find the most effective way of getting the job done. Above all we are looking for someone we will enjoy working with, who has a positive can-do attitude, and who can be fully trusted and relied upon.
What’s in it for me?
We thought you might ask that… well, it just so happens we have a pretty good answer for you. Apart from working with a cracking bunch of nice people, in a lovely part of the world, we have a number of initiatives to help nurture our talent as well as some nice perks to make life a little easier.
- We are IPA Gold Members awarded due to our True Professional Development – we look to support creative skills growth with internal support and coaching, alongside online and in-person training and courses.
- Progression opportunities using Room to Grow appraisal system with regular check-ins, individualised growth objectives and real time feedback.
- 28 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays.) After 5 years’ continuous service, an additional 2 days holiday to use.
- Health Care cashback scheme
- Refer A Friend Scheme.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Reward & Recognition Scheme.
- Beer Fridge Friday.
- Tons of free parking.
- The chance to join April Six Mobility’s world-beating frisbee and surfing teams!
Is there any specific experience, skills or qualifications needed?
- Strong experience of agency processes and systems and a good understanding of advertising and marketing best practices including digital
- Understanding of automotive sector, centres, dealers and retail marketing a plus
- Proven track record of building strong client relationships
- Managing and delivering the origination of through the line marketing communications
- Excellent organizational, presentation and communication skills
- Must have a Valid UK Driving License and use of own car
Is that it?
Pretty much. If you think this exciting opportunity is a good fit for you, then we’d love to hear from you.