Assistant Account Executive
Client Services | Technology, North America
April Six is a global B2B marketing agency working with some of the world’s most innovative technology brands. With global offices in the United Kingdom, Singapore, Germany, and the United States, we specialize in delivering exceptional strategic marketing and results-driven integrated campaigns that cross media and regional barriers. Our North America division is continuing to expand our team of talented modern marketers to meet the growing needs of our industry-leading clients. As we expand our footprint, we are looking for team members to join our current remote workforce.
We’re currently recruiting for an Assistant Account Executive who is eager to learn the foundational skills of modern marketing through fast-paced, hands-on management of client projects. You’ll play a pivotal role in keeping our projects on track and guiding day-to-day project management for your clients.
- Take initiative to keep projects moving in a productive, positive direction
- Manage internal communications for client projects, including timelines and status updates
- Coordinate stakeholder meetings, follow up on next steps, and provide updates to projects assigned
- Detailed project management fundamentals to ensure timely delivery of creative assets to clients and internal management of final creative deliverable files to ensure ease of accessibility for core team members
- Work closely with Sr. Account Manager to ensure Quality Assurance is paramount throughout any given project from creative development through to execution
- Facilitate communication with Creative, Strategy, Operations, and Management teams as needed, including ensuring weekly resourcing of team members across various projects
- Support on new business and marketing coordination, including the creation of PowerPoints, meeting scheduling, email follow up, light research, etc.
- Conduct ongoing industry/competitive/marketing research to support new client work
- Build a working knowledge of common B2B audiences, buyer journeys, and consensus sale situations
- Become an active, positive member of the agency team through non-client related special projects, initiatives, and activities
Essential Skills & Attributes:
- Ambitious and eager to learn
- Flexible and thinks with a dual-minded approach: you’re highly creative but are also process-driven, think at scale, and can use data to make strategic decisions
- Digitally connected and curious
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong creative, strategic and time management skills
- Knowledge of PowerPoint, Word, and Excel experience is a requirement, and knowledge of Photoshop and Asana is a plus
- Some experience in Marketing or Advertising (experience can include coursework or internships)
April Six embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We’re committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We’re an equal opportunity employer and to reflect our global position, we embrace best practice approaches to diversity and inclusion in the regions where we operate.
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Health and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Access to ongoing training & development
- Remote working options available