Associate Account Director
Client Services | Technology, North America
April Six is a global B2B marketing agency working with some of the world’s most innovative technology brands. Our global client list includes big blue-chip names such as Microsoft, o2, Sage Canon, VMware, Avanade, and Cisco. From offices in London, San Francisco and Singapore, we specialize in delivering exceptional strategic marketing and results-driven integrated programs that cross media and regional barriers.
Depending on your level of experience, we’re looking for an Associate Account Director or Account Director to join our Client Services team in San Francisco and to be responsible for representing the agency to senior level clients on one or more pieces of business. You’ll take on the ownership of managing and leading agency resources to meet the marketing communications needs of the account(s) under their direction. You’ll also be responsible for guiding and leading the client service team.
- Liaise with senior clients on behalf of the agency with regard to strategic, service-related, legal and agency policy issues
- Provide strategic leadership to both clients and internal agency teams and help to identify growth opportunities and action plans for client’s marketing communications goals
- Responsible for ensuring tracking financial forecasting and reporting any potential projected income variances to Group Account Director or Managing Director
- Partner with other departments to meet key client marketing objectives
- Leverage expert knowledge of client business issues and industry/category to provide key intelligence on business direction and how to maximize agency’s role
- Interact with relevant agency department heads to clearly outline current and projected workload on a periodic basis for resource planning purposes
- Provide leadership to and facilitate training and growth opportunities for junior and mid-level team members. Lead and contribute to annual performance evaluation
- Contribute to agency-wide training and development activities on an as-needed basis
- Provide leadership across multiple marketing disciplines and channels to support client goals and key business objectives
- Play a key strategic role in new business efforts, as needed
- Identify new business opportunities for existing clients
- Responsible for ensuring that all aspects of agency work are of superior quality and are conducted in accordance with agency procedures
- Experience working within a fully integrated B2B marketing agency, with a client focus on tech brands.
- You’ll be a team leader and a lucid communicator, someone who builds and maintains vibrant client relationships and who strives for creative and service excellence.
- A passion for technology – we have it and hope you do too!!
April Six embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We’re committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We’re an equal opportunity employer and to reflect our global position, we embrace best practice approaches to diversity and inclusion in the regions where we operate.
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Health and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Access to ongoing training & development
- Remote working options available