Freelance SAM / Account Director
Client Services | Mobility, Bournemouth
Who are we?
We are April Six Mobility, a Marketing and Communications agency with 35 years of experience, that specialises in working with the most exciting, forward thinking mobility brands and manufacturers. We’re based in a beautiful converted barn on the rural edge of Bournemouth, but still just a 20-minute drive from some of the best beaches in Dorset. Yes, we’re a little spoilt and we know it!
How do we do it?
Our unique fusion of in-house creative, strategy, data, back and front-end developers means that we are able to use creativity to change human behavior. We do this by originating highly relevant and connected human experiences, in whatever form is needed. Using our three values #BeCurious, #BeFearless and #BeOne, we inspire people to change the way they think about mobility.
So, who are we looking for?
We are looking for a freelance Senior Account Manager or Account Director to help run projects on our Scania (Trucks), AVL (Future Mobility) and Motability (Car leasing) accounts creating work that is award winning for both its creativity and effectiveness.
What are the key responsibilities?
- Building and maintaining strong Client relationship and trust. Being the point of contact for the Client when it matters most.
- Directing a team of Account Managers and Account Executives to make sure the work is running through the agency smoothly, with briefs and work that is right first time.
- Nurturing and developing the team ensuring they are happy, growing and performing to the best of their ability by using our Room to Grow development plans.
- Ensuring the account is efficient and profitable with monthly forecasting, weekly billing, resource forecasting and approval of estimates that reflect the work needed to be carried out.
- Presenting and selling strategy and creative work that will improve the output and effectiveness for the client.
- Seeing opportunities to grow and setting the direction of the business to improve and capitalize on new opportunities
- Overseeing the day to day budget management, monitoring all job costs, and obtaining client approval before spend is committed.
Is there any specific experience, skills or qualifications needed?
- SAM / Account Director experience at a communications agency with a deep understanding of agency processes and systems as well as advertising and marketing best practice.
- Strong understanding of digital projects and processes.
- Automotive experience
- Experience of running marketing portals would be ideal.
- Excellent organizational, presentation, negotiation and team management skills
April Six embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We’re committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We’re an equal opportunity employer and to reflect our global position, we embrace best practice approaches to diversity and inclusion in the regions where we operate.
- IPA Membership with True professional development – we look to support creative skills growth with internal support and coaching, alongside online and in-person training and courses
- Room to Grow appraisal system with individualised growth objectives and real time feedback
- 28 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays.) After 5 years’ continuous service, an additional 2 days’ holiday per year
- Health Care cash back scheme
- Daily Fruit bowl and Breakfast essentials
- Refer A Friend Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Reward & Recognition Scheme
- Beer Fridge Friday
- Tons of free parking
- Remote working options available
- The chance to join April Six’s world-beating frisbee and surfing teams!