Studio | Technology, North America
Office Location: San Francisco, Seattle, or Austin
April Six is a global B2B marketing agency working with some of the world’s most innovative technology brands. With global offices in the United Kingdom, Singapore, Germany, and the United States, we specialize in delivering exceptional strategic marketing and results-driven integrated campaigns that cross media and regional barriers. Our North America division is continuing to expand our team of talented modern marketers to meet the growing needs of our industry-leading clients. As we expand our footprint, we are looking for team members to join our current remote workforce across the US.
We’re recruiting for an Junior Copywriter to join our growing Copy team, working alongside the Design, Digital, and Motion teams, which together form the Creative Department. The right candidate will demonstrate an eagerness to develop their ability to communicate, influence, and persuade through the power of the written word. They will be passionate about converting complex technology concepts into humanly relevant copy that supports a variety of marketing programs and channels.
- Transform technical language into persuasive, approachable, and digestible copy
- Promote technology products & services, software such as cloud technologies, machine learning, data & analytics, and hardware
- Take a strategic brief and/or content outline and develop engaging copy for brand promotion and content lead-gen across display ads, emails, landing pages, social posts, videos, etc.
- Collaborate with art directors and designers to develop campaign content and promotional assets
- Develop social copy for client programs and agency promotion
- Review, proofread and edit content based on internal and client briefings and feedback
- Have an eagerness to build knowledge of client business and the technology sector as a B2B marketer
- Think proactively on behalf of the agency, considering new content formats, communication initiatives, trends, and tools on forthcoming projects
Essential skills and attributes
- 1+ years copywriting/content writing experience
- B2B technology experience preferred
- Able to work with designers to develop engaging, creative campaign themes and assets
- Ability to “see the big picture”
- Proactive attitude and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong collaborative capabilities extending to designers, internal teams, and clients
- Well-organized and agile
- Able to self-manage, cope under pressure, and meet tight deadlines
April Six embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We’re committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We’re an equal opportunity employer and to reflect our global position, we embrace best practice approaches to diversity and inclusion in the regions where we operate.
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Health and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Access to ongoing training & development
- Remote working options available