Remote – US | Technology
Junior Data Analyst / Data Analyst
About April Six
April Six is a global B2B marketing agency working with some of the world’s most innovative technology brands. With a global footprint in the United Kingdom, Singapore, Germany, and the United States, we specialize in delivering exceptional strategic marketing and results-driven integrated campaigns that cross media and regional barriers. Across the firm, we work on diverse projects, including branding and web refreshes, brand and demand campaigns, and ABM programs, and we support these project types with dedicated practices in paid media and content development. Within our fully remote North American team, we are growing our media practice and looking to hire a data analyst to join our team of media specialists to support our technology clients.
Who we’re looking for
As a Data Analyst, you will support the team on reporting, data, and analytics for our clients. As a critical team member, you will work across multiple client accounts and project types. Projects will range from paid-media campaigns for brand, demand, and ABM-centric outcomes to content and web page performance analysis.
This role will predominantly support the media team, where you will focus on the optimization, data outputs, and campaign evaluations to maximize the impact of our campaigns and achieve client goals. Common channels for data include:
- Paid social platforms (Meta, LinkedIn, X, etc.).
- 3rd party ad servers.
- Website analytics platforms (GA4 or heat mapping tools).
- ABM platforms (Demandbase, 6sense).
You’ll support the team in pulling, formatting, and normalizing performance data, where possible, automating the process so we can focus on analyzing results. You will help connect data sources and QA outputs for clients with active reporting dashboards.
- Partner with media team to understand the active plans, to better map results to outcomes.
- Assist media teams to discover and deliver impactful analysis and reports to external clients
- Manage (and optimize) the reporting and analytics process and workflow
- Be knowledgeable about Martech and media tools and media operations processes such as Campaign Manager, G4, Demandbase
- Evaluate, advise on, and provide recommendations based on data driven results
- Be able to identify and translate data and analytical outcomes into real-world applications that generate commercial benefit to clients; explain the “why” and “so what” behind quantitative results
- Have the desire to dig in and decipher complex products and buyers’ journeys, speaking fluently about known analyst / marketing philosophies, and apply this knowledge to our clients
- Build knowledge of B2B best practice campaigns and marketing technologies
- Be hands on keys inside social media or ABM platforms to pull reports or set up API data connections
(When applicable) work on internal projects to better our own marketing activity
Experience, Skills, Qualifications
- Desire to explore a career in analytics, with a specialty in marketing performance
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow
- Resilience, tenacity and the ability to retain a positive outlook
- Enthusiasm for learning and adapting to new technologies and trends
- General B2B marketing knowledge or at least familiarity with common B2B marketing practices
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite – particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Must have general understanding of marketing data and reporting vernacular
- While all are not required, candits must have some knowledge across
- Ad Serving technology – Google Campaign Manager
- Analytics platforms – Google Analytics and/or heat mapping tools
- ABM platforms – Demandbase, 6sense, etc.
- Intent data – Bombora, Intensify, etc.
- CRMs – SFDC
- Dashboarding tools – Tableau, Google Data studio
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 2-6 years of experience as part of a media agency or internal analytics department focused on B2B buyer motions
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
April Six embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We’re committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We’re an equal opportunity employer and to reflect our global position, we embrace best practice approaches to diversity and inclusion in the regions where we operate.
Benefits (Location Specific)
Room to Grow
Appraisal system with individualised growth objectives and real time feedback
Professional Development Plan
We look to support skills growth with internal support and coaching, alongside online and in-person training and development opportunities
Paid Time Off
28 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays)
Health care cash back scheme
Giving you money back for health-related fees such as dental appointments, contact lenses, prescriptions or physio
Mental Health Hotline
24 hour GP phone or video consultations and a 24-hour helpline offering counselling and supportive information
Moments that Matter
An hour every week to relax, exercise, or pursue something that’s important to you
A special gift every year on your work anniversary to say thank you for being a part of our team
Lunch on the company once a month
Electric car leasing scheme, refer a friend scheme, cycle to work scheme.
We are focused on working with the most exciting, forward-thinking mobility brands and manufacturers
We are a people-powered agency whose philosophy is built on the pillars of diversity, sustainability, and inclusivity. If you’re a curious, fearless individual ready to take the next step in your career, there’s a home for you at April Six.