Client Services | Technology, North America
April Six is a global B2B marketing agency working with some of the world’s most innovative technology brands. With global offices in the United Kingdom, Singapore, Germany, and the United States, we specialize in delivering exceptional strategic marketing and results-driven integrated campaigns that cross media and regional barriers. Our North America division is continuing to expand our team of talented modern marketers to meet the growing needs of our industry-leading clients. As we expand our footprint, we are looking for team members to join our current remote workforce across the US.
April Six has built a team of modern minded strategists, from the ground up. We help our clients solve the intricate and integrated problems technology marketers face, namely: audience planning, communication planning, media planning, digital experience strategy, content and editorial strategy, and everything in between.
As the Strategy Director, Media Lead, you will serve as the agency lead and go-to expert on all things media. With clients as well as internal stakeholders, you will ensure our communications plans and GTM strategies reflect best practices and latest technologies. As a key member of the strategy team, you will support multiple client accounts and new business opportunities, acting as a digital innovator, communication expert, and paid media evangelist at every opportunity.
As the media team’s leader, you will ultimately be responsible for the management and growth of not only the media practice, but the team, as well. Balancing team management/support with client needs is crucial for this role.
Each of our leads act as hybrid strategists across multiple areas of expertise, with one focal point where you are the definitive agency expert. Your Strategy Role at April Six comprises three areas of focus (one primary, two secondary), so the ideal candidate must bring a passion for creative and analytical thinking, ad-serving, and reporting know-how.
- Primary: Media Strategist: Responsible for media planning and platform/publisher selection that aligns with buyer journeys, campaign activation strategies, campaign roll out best practices, and key program touchpoints
- Secondary: Analytics Strategist: Recommend KPIs and establish measurement and optimization processes/frameworks for client programs
- Secondary: MarTech Wizard: Keep your finger on the pulse of the latest and most innovative MarTech solutions, counseling teams and clients with knowledge and understanding of these digital trends. This is on top of AdTech acumen, which is expected of all Media Strategists
Media Strategist | Key Responsibilities:
- Partner with account lead(s) to develop media/communication plans that support clients’ campaigns and go-to-market strategies, amplifying program touch points through paid channels to deliver impressive results
- Conduct media planning research to develop tailored media strategies for clients – whether it’s a comprehensive, multi-channel solution or a targeted pilot
- Develop and manage the team, including the day-to-day media planning processes/workflows; supervise client budgets and financial processes
- Be knowledgeable about (and incorporate when necessary) digital advertising fundamentals, including trafficking ad tags and creative intended for a variety of ad-serving platforms
- Evaluate, advise on and provide recommendations to improve existing client programs/campaigns; integrate pilot/test recommendations seamlessly into current campaigns
Analytics Strategist | Key Responsibilities:
- Translate data and analytical outcomes into real-world applications that generate commercial benefit to clients; explain the “why” and “so what” behind quantitative results
- Evangelize using data and analytics to optimize programs/campaigns, tell stories and ground our recommendations among Account teams, creatives, and clients
- Contribute and represent analytics in new business pitches, producing documents and presenting as required
- Create robust and scalable measurement approaches; develop and present client-facing reports
- Familiarity with dashboarding tools (e.g. Google Data Studio) a plus
MarTech Wizard | Key Responsibilities
- Consult on ABM best practices and various MarTech tools and services, fearlessly reaching out to contacts and networks to learn new and emerging platforms and offerings
- Provide a forward-thinking perspective on the marketing stack for clients and April Six; explore ways to streamline, enhance efficiencies and optimize by piloting or implementing new MarTech solutions better suited to client objectives
- [when applicable] Offer guidance and/or training on MarTech solutions to interested colleagues and clients
Essential skills and attributes
- 7-10 years of agency, planning, and/or marketing/media experience
- Experience in developing media campaigns for B2B/Tech clients
- Strong digital experience and expertise
- Appreciation of the latest digital, social, experience trends and their application to B2B & technology marketing
- Naturally confident, outgoing person with strong written and oral presentation skills, strong ability to work well with a variety of different people and settings
- Client management experience
- Team leading/building experience
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities, workflows, and teams
April Six embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We’re committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We’re an equal opportunity employer and to reflect our global position, we embrace best practice approaches to diversity and inclusion in the regions where we operate.
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Health and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Access to ongoing training & development
- Remote working options available