Media | Technology, USA - Remote
Job Title: Media Planner
Reports To: Associate Strategy Director, Media
Office Location: Remote USA
April Six is looking for a team member to join the growing team of media specialists to help our clients solve the intricate and integrated problems technology marketers face; audience targeting, communication planning, media planning, digital experience strategy, content and editorial strategy, along with traditional and modern influencer strategy.
As a Media Planner, you will support the media team in all things including planning, operations, reporting, and finance. The core focus is on digital media – specifically the kinds of tactics most frequently employed by B2B marketers – however we are channel-agnostic and have the freedom to plan whatever media we feel is going to best resonate with target audiences and meet client objectives.
As part of the media team, there is an opportunity to work closely with senior strategists and creative leads as well as be involved with every component of the media process. This person will need an entrepreneurial and industrious attitude, with the ability to be proactive and the drive to learn and grow media planning/activation process.
- Manage day-to-day operations across core campaigns, from planning through to reconciliation
- Discover and deliver impactful analysis and reports to external clients
- Anticipate client needs and work with team to proactively develop solutions to address them
- Utilize research tools (e.g., MRI, comScore) to gather information and put forth key insights
Essential Skills and Attributes
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- One to two years of experience as part of a media agency or internal media department
- Experience planning and buying media for a client/campaign
- Have some B2B marketing knowledge or at least familiarity with common B2B marketing practices
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite – particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficient with Ad Serving technology – Google Campaign Manager, specifically, a plus
- Experience with analytics platforms such as Google Analytics a plus
- Understanding of digital conventions and terms, with the drive for continuous education
- Genuine curiosity about the world and digital programs
- Ability and desire to work with people from across several disciplines
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- 401k plan with match
- Health and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Access to ongoing training & development
April Six embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We’re committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We’re an equal opportunity employer and to reflect our global position, we embrace best practice approaches to diversity and inclusion in the regions where we operate.