Media | Technology, North America
April Six is growing their media department and is looking for a new team member to help our clients solve the intricate and integrated problems technology marketers face; audience targeting, communication planning, media planning, digital experience strategy, content and editorial strategy, along with traditional and modern influencer strategy.
As a Media Supervisor, you will serve as the campaign/client lead on media planning and strategy for our clients. As a key member of the media team, you will support multiple client accounts, acting as a digital innovator and paid media evangelist at every opportunity.
As part of the media team, you’ll help to identify which platforms will best showcase and advertise the clients’ brand or product. You’ll operate at the nexus of media planning, buying and optimization with the aim of maximizing the impact of our campaigns through a range of media platforms. You’ll apply a knowledge of media platforms to identify the most appropriate mediums for building awareness, driving engagement and interest of a client’s brand or product. You will manage a team of media strategists and junior strategists to ensure that all campaigns are built, executed, managed, and reported on per client agreements.
- Partner with account lead(s) to develop media plans that support your clients’ campaigns and go-to-market strategies, amplifying program touch points through paid channels to deliver impressive results
- Develop and manage the day-to-day media planning process and workflow; supervise client budgets and media estimates
- Be knowledgeable about (and incorporate when necessary) trafficking ad tags and creative intended for a variety of ad-serving platforms
- Evaluate, advise on, and provide recommendations to improve existing client programs/campaigns; integrate pilot/test recommendations seamlessly into current campaigns
- Translate data and analytical outcomes into real-world applications that generate commercial benefit to clients; explain the “why” and “so what” behind quantitative results
- Create robust and scalable measurement approaches; develop and present client-facing reports
- Have the desire to dig in and decipher complex products and buyers’ journeys, speaking fluently about known analyst / marketing philosophies, and apply this knowledge to our clients
Essential Skills and Attributes
- 3-5 years of agency, planning, and/or marketing experience
- Experience in developing media campaigns for B2B/Tech clients
- Client management experience
- Strong digital experience and expertise
- Knowledge of the latest digital, social, experience trends and their application to B2B & technology marketing
- Flexible, adaptable and able to think on the spot
- A natural ability to multitask
- Naturally confident, outgoing person with strong written and oral presentation skills, strong ability to work well with a variety of different people
- Strong time management
- Effective and confident communicator at all levels
- Self-starter and proactive attitude
April Six embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We’re committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We’re an equal opportunity employer and to reflect our global position, we embrace best practice approaches to diversity and inclusion in the regions where we operate.
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Health and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Access to ongoing training & development
- Remote working options available