Studio | Technology, North America
April Six is a global B2B marketing agency working with some of the world’s most innovative technology brands. With global offices in the United Kingdom, Singapore, Germany, and the United States, we specialize in delivering exceptional strategic marketing and results-driven integrated campaigns that cross media and regional barriers. Our North America division is continuing to expand our team of talented modern marketers to meet the growing needs of our industry-leading clients. As we expand our footprint, we are looking for team members to join our current remote workforce across the US.
We’re recruiting for a Production Designer to join our growing Design team, working alongside the Digital, Motion, and Copy teams, which together form the Creative Department. You’ll be applying a keen eye and design skills to make brands and projects live beautifully, online and offline.
- Create digital work that has an instant, positive impact on the audiences in the B2B technology marketing space, promoting the product or brand being advertised
- Take ownership of campaign deliverables and how they visually communicate the key message defined by the program strategy and brand guidelines
- Implement art director’s, senior designer’s or clients’ requests and revisions quickly and accurately
- Take responsibility for file proofing, formatting, naming, and preparation for final delivery
- Iterate quickly, and work in a collaborative fashion with the designers, copywriters, account managers, and strategists to interpret client briefs and design strategies
- Ensure all client services briefs are correctly interpreted, deadlines are met and projects are prioritized
- Support Design Director to review and edit work provided by freelancers and agency partners to ensure the accuracy and quality of the work we delivered to clients
- Develop strong relationships with all agency departments
Essential skills and attributes
- 3-7 years of experience in agency/studio environment creating digital content
- Experience producing accurate and “pixel-perfect” content in the form of eBooks, infographics, display banners, emails, social posts, web pages, etc.
- Excellent digital design skills in relevant art, design and UX software packages: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, XD, etc.
- Strong sense of visual hierarchy, typography, layout and consistency
- Impeccable eye for detail
- Experience managing a high volume of tasks concurrently, with the ability to prioritize and shift quickly from one project to the next, to ensure all projects are delivered on time
- Ability to problem solve under pressure and work to tight deadlines
- Self-motivated, flexible and process driven
- Strong communication skills and the ability to thrive independently and as a team member in a creative, friendly, and fast-paced environment
- Ability to make quick turnaround edits and revisions based on feedback from others
- Capable of proactive and creative thought
- Fast and accurate production capabilities
- Joining up visuals and copy into one compelling whole
- Ability to see and respect other people’s point of view, collaborating to find the right design solution
- Have a positive attitude, work well with others, and get the best from people through encouragement and involvement
- Prepared to “muck in” and get involved if other team members need assistance
April Six embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We’re committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We’re an equal opportunity employer and to reflect our global position, we embrace best practice approaches to diversity and inclusion in the regions where we operate.
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Health and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Access to ongoing training & development
- Remote working options available