Client Services | Technology, North America
April Six is building a team of modern-minded strategists to help our clients solve the intricate and integrated problems technology marketers face; namely, audience planning, communication planning, media planning, digital experience strategy, content and editorial strategy, along with traditional and modern influencer strategy.
As a Media Strategist, you will work as part of the strategy team, supporting the media team in all things including planning, operations, reporting, and finance. The core focus is on digital media – specifically the kinds of tactics most frequently employed by B2B marketers – however we are channel-agnostic, and have the freedom to plan whatever media we feel is going to best resonate with target audiences and meet client objectives.
As part of the lean and scrappy media team, there is an opportunity to work closely with senior strategists and be involved with every component of the media process, from the simple to the most complex. This person will need an entrepreneurial and industrious attitude, with the ability to be proactive and the drive to learn about all aspects of the media planning/activation process.
- Manage day-to-day operations across core campaigns, from planning through to reconciliation
- Discover and deliver impactful analysis to various teams (i.e. strategy, site operations, user experience, account management), as well as external clients
- Anticipate client needs and work with team to proactively develop solutions to address them
- Utilize research tools (e.g. MRI, comScore) to gather information and put forth key insights
- Integrate across all internal departments to ensure a smooth client experience
- Assist in other digital marketing activities, as needed
Essential Skills and Attributes
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- One to three years of experience as part of a media agency or internal media department
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite – particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficient with Ad Serving technology – Google Campaign Manager, specifically, a plus
- Acute attention to detail and passion for Quality Assurance
- Experience with analytics platforms such as Google Analytics a plus
- Understanding of digital conventions and terms, with the drive for continuous education
- Genuine curiosity about the world and digital programs
- Ability and desire to work with people from across several disciplines
- Web tagging experience a plus
April Six embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We’re committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We’re an equal opportunity employer and to reflect our global position, we embrace best practice approaches to diversity and inclusion in the regions where we operate.
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Health and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Access to ongoing training & development
- Remote working options available