Senior Creative / Art Director
Studio | Technology, Harefield/London
We are looking for an ambitious and talented Designer / Art Director for our Harefield UK agency to play an important role within our creative department, delivering outstanding creative work and to create moments that matter for some of the biggest brands around – on time and on budget. April Six is an award winning B2B agency that specialises in Technology. In this role, you’ll be putting great conceptual, visual communication and design skills to work to make brands and projects live beautifully, online and offline.
The moment of truth
- Generating ideas and presenting back internally to the Creative Director, Client Services team and Clients themselves
- Finding new ways to leverage the digital space for B2B communications and campaigns
- Ensuring all client services briefs are correctly interpreted, deadlines are met and projects are prioritised
- Developing strong relationships with all agency departments
- Having a keen knowledge of client business and interest in the technology sector
- Think proactively on behalf of the agency, considering new design/digital initiatives, trends and tools on forthcoming projects
- Perfected the adobe suite and be proficient on a Mac (motion graphics would be a bonus)
- Focussed on working within budgets and ensuring all projects are completed in a timely manner
- Be a self-starter and cope with a fast paced and energetic agency
- A thorough understanding of type, print and photography
- Be at ease with both print and digital methods
- Be able to present and articulate your ideas confidently, scamping and traditional methods would be an advantage
- Have agency experience preferably within the B2B space
- Have a kick-ass portfolio and a personality to match
If you want to work for a rapidly growing global agency in an impressive, spacious office with a bunch of top-notch, experienced, highly accomplished, fun and lively professionals, then get in touch!
April Six embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We’re committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We’re an equal opportunity employer and to reflect our global position, we embrace best practice approaches to diversity and inclusion in the regions where we operate.
- Room to Grow appraisal system with individualised growth objectives and real time feedback
- Professional development plan – we look to support creative skills growth with internal support and coaching, alongside online and in-person training and courses
- 28 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays). After 5 years’ service, an additional 2 days holiday per year.
- Health Care cash back scheme
- Refer A Friend Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Remote working options available