Senior Copywriter / Content Writer
Studio | Technology, North America
April Six is a global B2B marketing agency working with some of the world’s most innovative technology brands. With global offices in the United Kingdom, Singapore, Germany, and the United States, we specialize in delivering exceptional strategic marketing and results-driven integrated campaigns that cross media and regional barriers. Our North America division is continuing to expand our team of talented modern marketers to meet the growing needs of our industry-leading clients. As we expand our footprint, we are looking for team members to join our current remote workforce across the US.
We’re recruiting for an experienced Senior Copywriter / Content Writer to join our growing Copy team, working alongside the Design, Digital, and Motion teams, which together form the Creative Department. The right candidate will demonstrate passion and acumen for understanding complex, technical subject matter and transforming it into persuasive copy and creative ideas.
- Transform technical language into persuasive, approachable, and digestible copy
- Promote technology products & services, software such as cloud technologies, machine learning, data & analytics, and hardware
- Take a strategic brief and/or content outline and develop engaging, accurate, and substantive long-form content referencing primary source materials
- Develop net new long-form assets such as eBooks, whitepapers, info-briefs, sponsored articles, etc.
- Refresh existing long-form assets to include new messaging, position toward a new audience, or improve engagement
- Develop engaging copy for brand promotion and content lead-gen across display ads, emails, landing pages, social posts, videos, etc.
- Collaborate with art directors to develop and present creative campaign themes and ideas
- Carry out amendments to client specifications and adhere to the clients’ tone-of-voice
- Have a keen knowledge of client business and the technology sector as a B2B marketer
- Think proactively on behalf of the agency, considering new content formats, communication initiatives, trends, and tools on forthcoming projects
- Perform supplemental research and occasionally interview subject matter experts
Essential skills and attributes
- 3+ years copywriting/content writing experience
- B2B technology experience
- Strong writing portfolio with examples spanning a variety of mediums and clients; work from enterprise technology clients, such as AWS, Microsoft, Cisco, VMware, HP, Dell, etc is a plus
- Strong long-form writing samples for B2B technology clients—eBooks, whitepapers, info-briefs, sponsored articles, etc.
- Able to work with art directors to develop and present engaging, creative campaign themes and ideas
- Solid strategic skills and ability to “see the big picture”
- Proactive attitude and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong collaborative capabilities extending to designers, internal teams, and clients
- Well-organized and agile
- Able to self-manage, cope under pressure, and meet tight deadlines
- Able to manage others through encouragement and involvement
April Six embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We’re committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We’re an equal opportunity employer and to reflect our global position, we embrace best practice approaches to diversity and inclusion in the regions where we operate.
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Health and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Access to ongoing training & development
- Remote working options available