San Francisco | Technology
About April Six
April Six is a global B2B marketing agency working with some of the world’s most innovative technology brands. With a global footprint in the United Kingdom, Singapore, Germany, and the United States, we specialize in delivering exceptional strategic marketing and results-driven integrated campaigns that cross media and regional barriers. Across the firm, we work on diverse projects, including branding and web refreshes, brand and demand campaigns, and ABM programs, and we support these project types with dedicated practices in paid media and content development. Within our fully remote North American team, we are growing our media practice and looking to hire a data analyst to join our team of media specialists to support our technology clients.
Who we’re looking for
As a Media Strategist, you will support the media team in planning, operations, reporting, and finance. You will work closely with your team to design media plans to fit client objectives, successfully traffic approved plans, report on successes, and make optimizations to improve client outcomes. The core focus is on ABM – specifically, the tactics most frequently employed by B2B marketers, like account-targeted display and retargeting, content syndication, and paid social via LinkedIn and Meta.
As part of a media team at an integrated agency, there is an opportunity to work closely with senior strategists and creative leads to improve programs. We are a small team with shared responsibilities; successful team members show an entrepreneurial and industrious attitude, with the ability to be proactive in learning best practices and improving agency practices.
- A Manage day-to-day operations across media campaigns, from planning through to reconciliation
- Discover and deliver impactful analysis and reports to external clients
- Anticipate client needs and work with team to proactively develop solutions to address them
- Utilize research tools (e.g., MRI, Similarweb, comScore) to gather information and put forth key insights
- Build knowledge of B2B best practice campaigns and marketing technologies
- Be hands on keys inside social media or ABM platforms to set up campaigns, traffic creative and pull reports
Experience, Skills, Qualifications
- Desire to explore a career in media, with a specialty in B2B marketing
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow
- Resilience, tenacity and the ability to retain a positive outlook
- Enthusiasm for learning and adapting to new technologies and trends
- Excellent verbal/written communication
- General knowledge of planning and buying media for a client/campaign
- Hands-on skills in ABM and paid social strategy, buying and planning is preferred
- General B2B marketing knowledge or at least familiarity with common B2B marketing practices
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite – particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficient with Ad Serving technology – Google Campaign Manager, specifically, a plus
- Experience with analytics platforms such as Google Analytics a plus
- Genuine curiosity about the world and digital programs
- Ability and desire to work collaboratively with people from across several disciplines
- Knowledge and experience in Demandbase or 6sense platforms is a plus
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 1-2 years of experience as part of a media agency or internal media department focused on B2B buyer motions
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
April Six embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We’re committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We’re an equal opportunity employer and to reflect our global position, we embrace best practice approaches to diversity and inclusion in the regions where we operate.
Benefits (Location Specific)
Room to Grow
Appraisal system with individualised growth objectives and real time feedback
Professional Development Plan
We look to support skills growth with internal support and coaching, alongside online and in-person training and development opportunities
Paid Time Off
28 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays)
Health care cash back scheme
Giving you money back for health-related fees such as dental appointments, contact lenses, prescriptions or physio
Mental Health Hotline
24 hour GP phone or video consultations and a 24-hour helpline offering counselling and supportive information
Moments that Matter
An hour every week to relax, exercise, or pursue something that’s important to you
A special gift every year on your work anniversary to say thank you for being a part of our team
Lunch on the company once a month
Electric car leasing scheme, refer a friend scheme, cycle to work scheme.
We are focused on working with the most exciting, forward-thinking mobility brands and manufacturers
We are a people-powered agency whose philosophy is built on the pillars of diversity, sustainability, and inclusivity. If you’re a curious, fearless individual ready to take the next step in your career, there’s a home for you at April Six.