London | Technology
PR Senior Account Manager
Who we’re looking for
April Six is a global B2B PR and marketing agency headquartered in London and with offices in Harefield, Bournemouth, Munich, San Francisco, Seattle, and Singapore. We take looking after our talent seriously – the right candidate will enjoy excellent career opportunities and become part of an exceptional team delivering real business impact, redefining what clients should expect from agency partnerships.
As part of MISSION, our agency has access to capabilities and services not typically found in specialist tech agencies, meaning our talented staff are not only able to gain an unusual depth and breadth of experience, but are also able to offer innovative and often unexpected and creative solutions to our client briefs, driving highly valued and long-term partnerships.
- Day to day, to manage clients through the agency, carefully managing expectations and ensuring you adhere to best practice client management through the use of all appropriate systems.
- To have an in-depth knowledge of the client’s business and the sector in which they operate, and apply this knowledge in your day-to-day management and long-term planning for the client.
- To ensure we deliver a consistently excellent service and outputs for our client, being responsible for the quality of delivery.
- To confidently deliver excellent client copy and harness existing journalist relationships to secure media opportunities.
- To manage client budgets and plan and monitor team hours.
- To manage the workflow for the Account Executives that you have responsibility for, trouble-shooting where needed, and generally mentor more junior members of the team as they develop their PR skill sets.
- To identify opportunities for organic client growth, and contribute to/lead the creation of reactive or proactive proposals, ensuring they strike a careful balance between the practical and the inspirational.
- To contribute to and participate in new business pitches, supporting research, and bringing our ideas to life in presentations.
Benefits (Location Specific)
Room to Grow
Appraisal system with individualised growth objectives and real time feedback
Professional Development Plan
We look to support skills growth with internal support and coaching, alongside online and in-person training and development opportunities
Paid Time Off
28 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays)
Health care cash back scheme
Giving you money back for health-related fees such as dental appointments, contact lenses, prescriptions or physio
Mental Health Hotline
24 hour GP phone or video consultations and a 24-hour helpline offering counselling and supportive information
Moments that Matter
An hour every week to relax, exercise, or pursue something that’s important to you
A special gift every year on your work anniversary to say thank you for being a part of our team
Lunch on the company once a month
Electric car leasing scheme, refer a friend scheme, cycle to work scheme.
We are focused on working with the most exciting, forward-thinking mobility brands and manufacturers
We are a people-powered agency whose philosophy is built on the pillars of diversity, sustainability, and inclusivity. If you’re a curious, fearless individual ready to take the next step in your career, there’s a home for you at April Six.